Canceling Your Flooring Order
Flooring Store Online Cancellation Policy
We offer a full refund if the following conditions exist:
- Your item is a regular stock item and is not a special order item
- Your order has not shipped.
If the product has been shipped, you will be responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping charges. Outbound shipping charges may be higher then the inbound shipping charges due to discounting at the time of purchase. These charges will be deducted from your refund.
Flooring Store Online Terms of Sale
Storewide Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT APPLY TO YOU.
In these TERMS OF SALE, references to the "Site", "we", "us", "our" means JJC Studios, Inc. DBA Flooring Store Online and references to the "Customer" or "you" mean the person, the firm, or the company to whom the "Product" is sold. References to "Product" mean the subject matter of the order or any part or variation thereof. As a condition of sale, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice.
Return Policy For Flooring And Accessories
Please Review Our Return Policy Before Placing Your Order
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 15 days of delivery if the following conditions apply:
- Only materials in original and unopened packaging will be considered for return. Once an item has been opened it is no longer returnable.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
- The return must be for all of the materials purchased. We can not accept returns for product overages.
- All returns are subject to a manufacturer’s restocking fee. Please click on the below links for a specific manufacturer’s return policy.
- Customers are responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping costs if the return is not because of shipping damage or warranty issue.
- THE OUTBOUND SHIPPING COST MAYBE HIGHER THEN THE INBOUND SHIPPING COST DUE TO DISCOUNTING AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
- Refunds will be made in the same form of payment as originally used to pay for the order within 15 business days of receipt of the items.
- There are no returns on moldings/trims, adhesives, underlayments, finishes and cleaning supplies
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED USING PAYPAL SECURITY
Our shopping cart utilizes PayPal technology to process your order. This means that our website does not store any of your credit card information. Even though you are not taken to the PayPal site when ordering a product, we utilize PayPal technology to process your order and industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
Warranty Information For All Flooring Products
All Products sold on the Site are covered ONLY by the Manufacturer specific warranties. Warranty information can be located under the "Warranty" tab for each specific Product. Each manufacturer has different warranty policies so please review the ones that apply to your purchase. No other warranty, express or implied, is granted. You may contact the manufacturer directly or contact us and we will forward your claim to the manufacturer.
To review a manufacturers warranty click on the below link.
The contents of this web site are provided "as is". Although Flooring Store Online and the manufactures we represent always strives to provide accuracy, the site may contain technical and descriptive inaccuracies, typographical and photographical errors and out-of-date information. Flooring Store Online web site information may be updated or changed without notice at any time. Use of the information is therefore at readers own risk. In no event shall Flooring Store Online be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from or related to the use of this web site.