Benefits of Glue Down Cork Tiles:
- 100% Cork - Tiles are made of 100% cork so if it does get wet it will not damage the floor
- Easy to refinish - If your floor is starting to look dull, use a liquid abrasive agent and apply new poly urethane
Glue Down Cork Tile Features:
- 15 standard cork tile colors to choose from
- Each cork tile is 12" x 12"
- All 12" x 12" tiles come pre-finished from factory
- Easy to cut
- Cork Mosaic tiles are 11.5" x 23"
- Mosaic tiles are unfinished
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe
Glue Down Cork Tiles Are Made Of Solid Cork
This eco-friendly flooring can be used in any room of your home and can handle heavy traffic like any other hardwood product. Cork tiles come in a variety of colors from dark brown, to natural tones and creme colors to work with any interior design themes. Because tiles are made of solid cork, they can installed in a variety of patterns or mixed with other colors to create intricate patterns which is perfect for kitchens and entry ways.
Glue down tiles when properly finished with several additional coats of polyurethane will handle wear just like any other type of hardwood flooring. However, if you drop a heavy object on a hardwood floor or a cork floor it will dent or damage both types. If your floor does get scoffed up looking we would recommend applying a chemical abrasive and then applying several more coats of finish to make it look new again.
To find out more information about cork tiles and to see if it is right for your home please visit the following cork tile articles.
If you place a cork tile or wall tile order, we will refund the cost of your samples
When you purchase APC Cork tiles you will have the peace of mind knowing it has a lifetime warranty
Penny Cork Mosaic Tiles
Sliced wine bottle corks with mesh backing is installed with mortar and grout
Glue Down Cork Tiles
Tiles are made of 100% cork, solvent free and are extremely durable.